Sysfling is the main international discussion group for
SFL. Currently there are over 900 subscribers. Discussion includes
process type analyses of difficult sentences, announcements of books
and conferences, answers to questions (e.g., What work has been done in
SFL on X), etc.
To Post to the List: Send your posting to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To Subscribe: Anyone who is interested may subscribe
To unsubscribe: repeat the subscribe process but use the "Unsubscribe (Sysfling)" button on the last page.
- Go to page: here.
- Enter the email address you wish to use, and the password.
- A confirmation email will then be sent to you. You will need to click a link in that email to confirm your account.
- Log in to the server from here.
- This will bring you to a page with 100s of lists to subscribe to. Use the box at the right titled "Access Unlisted Lists", type sysfling and press "Search".
- This will bring you to the sysfling home page. Click the "Subscribe or Unsubscribe" option on the left and follow the instructions.